- This event has passed.
Tax reform is dominating the headlines as proposals make their way through both the House and the Senate. How close is Congress to enacting tax reform legislation? And how might it impact your organization specifically?
In this session, tax specialists and former senior Capitol Hill staffers from Deloitte Tax, EY, KPMG, and PwC will discuss:
- Where are we now? The current state of tax reform
- What’s in and what’s out? Proposed tax relief provisions, revenue offsets, and their potential impact on business and individual taxpayers
- What’s next? Procedures and timelines for getting tax reform enacted – and likelihood of it happening by year end
- What taxpayers need to think about doing now to increase the benefit and limit the disruption if it is enacted
Storme Sixeas, Manager – Washington National Tax (WNT) Tax Policy Group, Deloitte Tax LLP
Ray Beeman, Co-leader, Washington Council EY
Rohit Kumar, Principal and Tax Policy Services Leader – Washington National Tax Services, PwC
John Gimigliano, Principal-in-Charge, Federal Legislative and Regulatory Services, KPMG LLP
Patrice Mano, Partner and Leader – Washington National Tax (WNT) Accounting for Income Taxes, Deloitte Tax LLP
Jon Traub, Principal and Leader – Washington National Tax (WNT) Tax Policy Group, Deloitte Tax LLP
CPE credit: 1.0 (administered by Deloitte Tax LLP)
CLE credit: N/A
* This webcast serves as a prelude to the 19th Annual Tax Policy & Practice Symposium, “Disruption and opportunity in the era of global tax transformation,” taking place February 15-16, 2018 in Washington, DC. For more information about the February conference, visit here.